Friday, March 4, 2011

Colour Blocking

Hi guys,

I hope you all have been well. Today's outfit post is a little longer than usual as it's the combination of 2 very colourful outfits I have worn this week. I definitely had colour blocking in mind, which will be a huge trend for this S/S but why not get started early?
Well, experimenting with colour is not easy or for the faint hearted but I felt really comfortable with the colour scheme I chose. I actually prefer the most colour outfit, which is number 1, it made me feel really happy throughout the day, proving that bright colours can really lift your mood.

How about you which outfit would you prefer?

Outfit 1:


Outfit 2:


360 View:

Photobucket

Photobucket





I was wearing: Coat: Vivienne Westwood, Dress: Second hand, Tights: Primark, Boots: Dune, Bag: from Florence, Sunglasses: Balenciaga, Ring: YSL.

I was wearing: Coat & Leggings: Primark, Dress: Vivienne Westwood, Bag: Balenciaga, Shoes: Office, Sunglasses: Cutler & Gross, Rings: YSL.

Cast your vote!
See you soon.
x

0 comments:

Post a Comment