Monday, March 7, 2011

TGISB! [Thank God It's Spring Break!]

After a stressful first half of the semester, I am so beyond thankful to have the week off to enjoy some sunshine and laughs without thinking of any tests or project deadlines. This spring break I am doing my first road trip to California with some lovely ladies and gents, making my packing list extremely simple. 

Here is a photo montage of how my spring break will be spent:

A comfy outfit for a day full of car sing alongs!
A perfect outfit for some sightseeing and shopping!
Can you say, "Beach day!"
And of course, a chic outfit for a dinner with the friends!



Each of my spring break looks are bright and cheery - basically how I will probably feel all week! The comfy shoes are perfect for any activities that you may encounter while on your spring adventure. 
No matter how you spend your spring break, have tons of fun and be safe!!

Cortney Kaminski

[All photos were taken from collegefashion.net]

0 comments:

Post a Comment