Monday, March 28, 2011

Glittery Girls

 I’ve always been a fan of anything with glitter and sparkles, whether it be a simple piece or something extravagant. Personally, I think anyone, any season, can add something eye-catching to their outfit that will pull it together perfectly. Diamonds and gems (real or fake), sequins, and sparkly stones can pull together the most romantic and sophisticated outfits at the same time as it can make your almost-just-out-of-bed look seem a bit more glamorous.
 Things I love now...
Toms
Everyone loves glitzy heels and sandals, but I think these look great for everyday looks. I love all of the colors but I'd choose these to match almost everything I own.


Guess
Tiffany and Co.
I recently went into a Guess store and noticed a huge variety of rings of all different styles. Their inventory now includes colorful flowers, their classic cursive Guess logo, white diamonds, and colorful stones and patterned bands, like this one.


I have always loved Tiffany and Co. jewelry. It's simple and timeless and goes with anything. I love how they create the perfect balance between sparkle and shine and maintain simplicity. I love their bracelets and chains, and would love a key necklace like one of these. I have their signature logo bracelet and a necklace to match, but those aren't as glittery as something like this ;)



Makeup is always fun to experiment with, and I love shimmer and shine, but in a mature way. Obviously don't go as overboard as this, but some glittery eyeliner, bronze glimmery powder, and lip gloss never hurt anyone!


Victoria's Secret



I love Victoria's Secret's sequined bathing suit tops. They look so pretty in the sunlight, and are definitely more for laying out and looking hot, but I think everyone should have something that sparkles, especially if you spend your summers in the sun. Look for something pretty to sparkle in!




You're Beautiful! 
Ashley Rae

0 comments:

Post a Comment