Monday, March 28, 2011

Local Talent AZ Boutique

One thing I love about Scottsdale is all the spunky little boutiques that are scattered throughout old town and the rest of the city. I recently just discovered this new one called Local Talent AZ Boutique near 5th Ave and Goldwater Blvd. that is just amazing fun! The boutique features designs from only local designers, which to me is really cool! It is the glamour of Gucci with the distinct creativity of an unknown. I love finding new designers that are up and coming, really makes the looks unique and you definitely know that no one else will be wearing what you are wearing. I haven't bought anything from the boutique yet, spring break kind of took a big chunk out of my checking account, but I recently modeled in a fashion show that featured a line from the boutique. It was the Spring Collection from the LXL Lux Label.

Haley and I on the patio.
Enjoying the nice weather.
Attempting to learn to play pool.


All of the models, with the designers in the middle!




































Oh I forgot to mention that the collection that was featured was actually menswear! Each of the shirts were so soft and comfy and had some awesome cuff links. I loved walking the runway in the sensual outfits. It definitely assured my intuitions of my extreme need of a mens shirt. I really want to find a pink one and a white one and transform them into cute dresses. I think I might add tights underneath them instead of the thigh highs, just to keep it a little less woo-hoo!

What are your thoughts on menswear on women?

Cortney Kaminski

0 comments:

Post a Comment