Tuesday, March 22, 2011

It's all vintage darrrling.

Hi guys,

Outfit post of the day is a combination of mostly vintage pieces. The skirt and the top are the oldest pieces I own from Vivienne Westwood, they are from the early nineties. I got the skirt through a friend and the shirt I got on Ebay, in amazing condition. Despite the fact that I don't wear them on a daily basis, I basically bought them because I really like the cut of those garments. The shirt is quite tight with a very long double collar (a Westwood classic) and the skirt is fully pleated on the back which makes it puff out. I love it because it makes my bum bigger and although the skirt is very short, it still is very much fun but only wearable with a pair of leggings.
I can't believe how VW sizing was so small! A size UK 10 back then, is almost in between a UK 8-6 from nowadays. I have to be on one of my 'slim days' to wear them.
The shoes and the bag are also vintage. I got the shoes through an acquaintance and the bag a long time ago, on a designer second hand shop.







I was wearing: Shirt, Skirt, Shoes: Vivienne Westwood, Bag: Fendi, Jacket: McQueen, Leggings: Primark, Ring: Ydeltuyt.

See you soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment