Monday, March 21, 2011

Great Falls, Montana

I am sure you are thinking where in the world insGreat Falls, Montana and how does that even relate to my personal style? Well let me clue you in. Great Falls is actually nicknamed The Electric City! And my style is always electric - brilliant, vivid and positively charged. My favorite color is pink. Any shade of pink can be seen in my closet, but I would have to say the most prominent color I choose to wear would be neon pink . . . you know that shade of pink your grandmother says is blinding? Yep, that's me! I actually only own pink, silver, black, grey and white so I feel my color palette is very electric.

Can never go wrong with chains and shorts.

Love to mix romantic minis with rough leather.

A sequined bouret is an explosive accessory.

Kira Plastinina is a must for every girl's wardrobe.

Of course a pop of pink to spice up the sophisticated.
I love wearing flirty dresses that most wouldn't dare to wear. Unusualness is key to my wardrobe. Of course, the simple pieces are also necessary, but I always add a fun piece to make sure that wow element is always achieved! Never be afraid to step outside the box and mix some funky stuff, you'll be surprised how awesome random pieces fit together . 

It's Electric!!

Cortney Kaminski

0 comments:

Post a Comment