Saturday, March 12, 2011

Crazy about rompers, hats and the sun!

    It is finally spring break! The one style I cannot get enough of during this vacation is the romper! It's perfect for hot weather and is a very comfortable style. 
     I have also found a liking for hats. I have always been skeptical of hats but now they are an accessory I cannot live without!
    I love the pink and the floral fedora. This ruffled jumper looks classy and comfortable.
    I love this hat and romper combination. I think hats like these are perfect for the beach, especially when  paired with a romper.


My obsession for florals and hats for this spring is going to be seen in my wardrobe during break and I would advice everyone to try on a romper or add a hat as well!
Katie Mykleseth


0 comments:

Post a Comment