Monday, March 7, 2011

Spring Break Fashion Do's and Don'ts

I'd like to start off with saying that I think we are all happy that it is finally a few days before Spring Break and we couldn't all be any happier. I know many people are venturing off to California for sunny and beautiful beach days while others may be in Cabo getting a little crazy. Either way, no matter where you go here are my tips of the week for what to wear during break. 


Above anything else, I have to stress a major DON'T. DO NOT wear clothes that don't fit you. It's completely unattractive and unclassy. Ladies, if you're curvy, its okay, but wearing something that is smaller ain't going to change it. Find something that fits you and looks good.


DO wear things that are appropriate for the weather as well. Maxi dresses are always in for this time of the year as well as flowy summer dresses. I love this Morgan Bandeau Bikini & Shannah Chiffon Maxi Dress by Diane von Furstenburg.
Women's Diane von Furstenberg Shannah Chiffon Maxi Dress

If you can't decide on what to wear for a bikini, whatever you do, don't wear black! This is the perfect time to let go of winter and start wearing beautiful colors. Turquoise and coral seem to be the colors of the season. Also, prints are really in right now along with high-waisted swim suits. Here is my favorite by DVF.



Whatever it is you decide to wear, I know I will be sporting a floppy hat, with my oversized Prada's and colorful beach bag.

Stay CLASSY and FAB darling fashionistas,

Jacqueline Valle

0 comments:

Post a Comment