Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Sweatpant chic

Hello guys,



Today an outfit picture and this time I am trying a different trend for the very first time. The sweatpant chic!



The trend came along earlier in the spring, but now is the perfect time of the year to wear them. Comfy, cosy and warm, I love the way that you can make them look very relaxed, with trainers for a day in the park or slightly chic with some high heels. In order to mix it all up, today I went for something in between, wearing them with my Ash wedged trainers.



There are loads of different styles when talking about sweatpants. I like the ones that are a little bit looser, in a 'carrot' shape and low waisted. 'Whistles' always have some amazing ones in their collection, they are gorgeous. I couldn't believe it, not so long ago they went on sale. Unfortunately, I missed the opportunity to buy a pair as they sold out so quickly.

So the search was just starting when I was lucky enough to find something similar at Primark. Good old Primark, came to the rescue with a star price, only £7! What a bargain.





jumpsuit pants,<span class=


jumpsuit pants,<span class=




<span class=




The inspiration...



Casually combined with a little jacket, like me today or again, you could wear it more elegantly together with a structured blazer.



<span class=


So, what do you like this look? Is it something you would wear?



I was wearing: Pants: Primark, Top: Oasis, Jacket: Topshop, Trainers: Ash.


See you soon.
x

0 comments:

Post a Comment