Friday, October 15, 2010

Camel Toe? Oh No!



I was walking with my dear friend Katie today on the Tempe campus, which I am never at for that matter, and dare I say it? I saw someone with a camel-toe. I never even thought of this word up until now and actually its kind of disgusting. So, ladies a fashion DON'T and a what not to wear is most definitely a camel toe. Clothes are meant to be worn to make you look good not the complete opposite. Not only is it disturbing that I could see that much of your hoo-ha, but it just doesn't even look like something that should be happening. Kind of like remember that era back like 10 years ago when high-water pants were cool. Why? I don't know but they kind of weren't now that I think about it. It just looked like you were always ready for rain. Well I can't quite explain what this one is, but if I could pin-point it I would say it looks like you're ready for a new pair of jeans or shorts. That is all.

Stay classy and fabulous,
XXOO
Jacqueline

0 comments:

Post a Comment