Monday, October 18, 2010

Hello Kitty ear muffs

Hi guys,

I am ever so sorry for the lack of posting lately, I have taken a few days off, it's been a busy time for me and I really needed a break. In the meantime, I have been checking on your blogs and I hope you all have been well.

Well, tonight's post is all about Hello Kitty! It's been a while since my last Hello Kitty post and there's nothing that cheers me up so much, as our lovely Kitty.

I completely fell in love with these ear muffs as soon as I saw a picture of one of my friends wearing them on Facebook. I instantly knew I had to have them. So, I questioned on my Facebook page where this amazing pair of ear muffs was from, soon my inbox was receiving a few messages. Hurray! Some of my friends who have kids, knew they were from H&M.

So straight after work, I went to my local H&M kids and got a pair. They are gorgeous aren't they?
Only £2,99. An irresistible must buy!



Do you think I can pull this one off?

See you soon.
x

PS: If you love Hello Kitty have a look at my other related posts by clicking here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment