Monday, October 18, 2010

How to Wear Vintage Right

Vintage clothing is something I cannot get enough of. When I find an extremely beautiful, unique vintage dress or blouse I feel as though I just found a pearl inside a shell. With that being said, I am dedicating this weeks blog to the wonderful world of vintage fashion. As I was browsing through the Marie Claire website, I came across the monthly advice from Tim Gunn (love him). A woman asked how to wear vintage fashions without looking too made-up and more fashionable rather than red-lip glamourous. Tim says to pair vintage with modern belts and other accessories such as stylish bags and hats that are in style. I completely agree with him (as usual). Make it your goal to look chic and fabulous rather than Katy Perry tacky. 



-Lindsay Jo

0 comments:

Post a Comment