Saturday, October 23, 2010

Lovable Covers for Chilly Weather

 I love jackets and I am so excited we are finally in the season to wear warm clothes!

First style jacket I would definitely suggest this fall (and winter) would be the leather jacket! 
They look amazing and it's surprising how they can complement your size! Leather definitely isn't going anywhere for a while, and I suggest collecting a few leather articles for your wardrobe this fall. 







I am in love with Blazers. A blazer can be a very versatile piece to your wardrobe. These ladies are seen pairing their blazers with articles from jeans to skirts, proof that you can be classy casual or a dressed up diva with a blazer. I love how they elegantly drape over the rest of an outfit and how they can be great pieces to add a bit a fall fashion to an originally summer outfit.










Yes ladies, ruffles can be playful and sophisticated and they are going to be seen among the wardrobes of the most fashionable this fall.I love ruffles on jackets, I think they add a much needed pattern to a safe colored cover in a very elegant way.I am in love with this jacket and the jewelry she paired with it. This outfit is very chic and I think is a great use of the ruffled style. 











All of these beautiful photos and stylish ladies are courtesy of Vanessa Jackman. 



yours truly, 
Katie Mykleseth

0 comments:

Post a Comment