Monday, October 18, 2010

Lauren Conrad's 5 Fashion Rules

 
I know I'm a little slow getting to this month's Cosmo...BUT I just came across Lauren Conrad's "5 Favorite Fashion Rules" and I agree with ALL of them.

Thus, I had to share them with you--straight out of page 42:

"1. Always Dress Up for a Date: Jeans and a pretty top will work if you want to keep it casual, but no sneakers.

2. Protect Your Investments: If you buy a pair of designer shoes, spend about $20 to have a rubber sole added. They'll last longer.

3. Think Before You Splurge: Before you commit to an expensive trend, test-drive a budget friendly option, like a faux-leather bomber jacket.

4. Never Wear Kitten Heels: My biggest no-no. They are the mullet of shoes. Go flat or go with a heel."

5. Cover Up at Work: Body parts that should never see the office: your upper back, cleavage, and toes."

Stay Pretty,

Emily Timm

0 comments:

Post a Comment