Saturday, October 16, 2010

Make Sure It Fits!

I won't lie, there are definitely some trends that make me a little sick to my stomach but overall fashion is objective and based on taste. However, there is one thing that will NEVER be in fashion, and that's clothes that don't fit. There are no exceptions to this rule, I often see people with extra weight trying to hide it with oversized clothes; this is only making you look bigger! And even worse are those people who insist on wearing clothes that are too small, trust me, we can all tell. So take my advice and try clothes on before you buy them, make sure they're fitted yet comfortable, and never buy a piece thinking you'll lose/ gain weight and be able to wear it later. This rarely ever works. Lastly, never underestimate the importance of tailoring especially on expensive, investment items or outfits you'll be wearing for special occasions!


<3
Jamie Killin

0 comments:

Post a Comment