Monday, October 25, 2010

Chic Chanel Advert

Hi guys,

Sharing with you some scanned pictures of this posh advertisement from Chanel. Maybe I should have taken a picture of it, so you would be able to see it better... Anyways, it's looks like a little book, on a black, glossy sturdy card. On the front (picture below) is the beautiful bottle of Chanel 5, made up of strings of golden sequins. Very bling, with a great feel to it. Yeah, it's funny but I just love to run my fingers through it, like a harp!



On the inside a glamorous picture of the famous Chanel 5 and on the back the star is Audrey Tautou, looking effortlessly chic.




Anyways, I am not here just to comment about the perfume and the pictures... My real interest on this advert, is how I could DIY it on a T-shirt! Just another idea I had the other day. I could very carefully cut out the sequins from the front page and then glue or stitch them on a T-shirt. Straightway, I would have something new and original. Maybe I could even say that is a Potion 9, Wildfox inspiration, couldn't I?

See you soon.
x

0 comments:

Post a Comment