Saturday, October 23, 2010

I LOVE Booties

What is it about booties that has everyone wearing them? I remember seeing a pair of sam edelman a while back that literally made my heart stop. AMAZING. Studded, beautiful and trendy, I WISH I could have bought them then and there. Unfortunately, they were around $200, of which I did not have to splurge on a pair of new season boots. In fact, I do not remember buying anything at all for that matter. To me, these are legit hardcore and if I could get my hand on a pair I would be happy. The only thing is, I am at a draw between the Zachary boot, which is the one with studs alongside the frame of the boot, and the Zoyla boot, studded on most of the outer side. Both beautiful and unique in their own way.

Which would you choose?


Stay Classy & Fabulous,
XXO
Jacqueline



0 comments:

Post a Comment