Sunday, October 24, 2010

Haute Hippie

Hi guys,

I'm enjoying my lazy Sunday afternoon with loads of cupcakes and cream, posting some delicious and very inspiring pictures from the Haute Hippie's Lookbook. This is their new collection and when I came across this lookbook, I immediately fell in love with all the looks straight away.

The perfect mixture of casual and elegant pieces are combined in a exquisite way. The collection covers everything that is on trend, skinny leather pants, chic sweatpants, beautiful embroidery skirts, casual tops, wonderful boleros and some amazing party pieces. Not to mention a dazzling array of statement necklaces, reminding me of Tom Binns style.

I'm lost for words and I want everything...

- Click on the image to enlarge and enjoy!






I totally ♥ it! How about you?

Images from Haute Hippie.

See you soon.
x

0 comments:

Post a Comment