Monday, February 21, 2011

YSL+Wildfox Couture


This week we will be talking about our favorite designers/brands.

One of my all time favorite designers hands down is Yves Saint Laurent. I can't explain what it is but to me its classy, elegant and always fabulous. I know everyone is obsessed with Chanel but YSL is like Chanel to me. It's timeless and every single collection every season never disappoints me. The Pre-Fall 2011 collection in particular is just amazing. I'm in love with the color purple and the use of purple in skirts, coats, pants and vests is just phenomenal. I am absolutely in love with this particular outfit. Fur, floral and a chic vest paired with tights and heels. You had me at hello!

For my favorite brand, out of all the ones that I truly adore I think I have to mention Wildfox Couture, simply because I can't get enough of it. I discovered this brand about 2 years ago, not long after they launched. They've been around since 2008, and every season they come out with hip clothing that is reminiscent of that LA casual. Their tees usually have symbolism such as a lighting bolts, hearts, crosses and at one point were geared toward those Twilight lovers with vampire-esque tees. The above picture is from their recent collection and is one of my favorites. You can never go wrong with a tutu and bow! I think its simply divine. If you're looking for the perfect tee Wildfox is the way to go. <3

Stay classy and fabulous darling fashionistas!

Jacqueline Valle

0 comments:

Post a Comment