Friday, February 25, 2011

Collette Dinnigan!

When i knew that our blogging topic this week was going to be our favorite designers, I knew immediately who I would write about.

Collette Dinnigan. 
She is an absolutely amazing designer. Since coming onto the scene 20 years ago, in 1990, she has since made quite the impact. She has since won high honors in the fashion industry, as well as celebrity fans in Halle Berry, Taylor Swift, Elle McPherson, Tori Spelling and Naomi Watts. Not to shabby if you ask me :)

Her trademark look is a short mini dress with sequins, sequins, sequins in pretty neutral colors with a fun and exciting twist.
Here are some of my absolute favorites, all jaw dropping and amazing :)

Taylor Swift wore this Exact dress to the 2008 American Music Awards. I have been in awe ever since.

Taylor also wore this dress to a country music award show but without the silver belt. I love the silver belt, and this is one of my favorite dresses in all of her collections.






This is another one of my favorites! I love how unique it is with the baggy top half and high neckline with the tight mermaid-like skirt.

I can't wait to see what else Collette has in store for the future of fashion.

Thanks for reading!
Lauren W. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment