Monday, February 14, 2011

SAG Awards


The red carpet is definitely my favorite kind of carpet. I love looking at all the clothes, jewelry, stars, and shoes. We have already witnessed the Golden Globe Awards, Screen Actor's Guild Awards, and the Grammys and I am now counting down the days to the Oscars. With all of the red carpets, events, and stars my all time favorite of this year was Lea Michelle at the SAG Awards. She wore Oscar de la Renta and Tiffany diamonds. She looked effortlessly stunning. She wore just the right amount of sparkle and her the fit was perfection. Her hair and make-up was also a perfect compliment to her dress. Although Lea is young, she always looks polished on the red carpet and she is always someone I look forward to watching on the red carpet.

xo, Haley Buntrock

0 comments:

Post a Comment