Thursday, February 24, 2011

Gucci Celebrates 90 Years As We Celebrate Gucci

For the record: Gucci is not my favorite designer or brand, however, Frida Giannini is slowly converting me to having a soft spot for the Italian powerhouse. I was sad to read a not-so-wonderful review of the Fall 2011 collection from Style.com, but that doesn't change the glamoury-but-not-too-glamoury and elegent-but-not-too-elegant perfection that Frida crafted! The long chiffon dresses are so fluid in motion and dreamy. These are my favorites:
The skinny belt makes me so giddy like a little girl!

Not sure how I feel about that shoulder animal, but the pants, jacket and belt is perfection.

I like the tunic-y collar here. Very fun.

CHANEL IMAN KILLED IT IN THIS DRESS. Style.com has a feature called "Move It" where you can see the model in motion. Please watch it!

You must also watch this piece in motion! It is simply divine and I would love to see Julia Roberts circa "Pretty Woman" in this. Oh my goodness, I'm in love.
Have a great weekend and everyone go to California Pizza Kitchen tonight for the fundraiser!
Andrea

0 comments:

Post a Comment