Monday, February 28, 2011

90210: Erin Silver




One of my favorite TV inspired fashion actresses is Silver from 90210. Most of the girls typically dress really cute. Mostly LA inspired, with Ivy as the hippie and Naomi as the rich-Bev Hills girl. I like Silver's style because she always gives it an edge. Aside from the fact that she's quirky, she has a lot of good looks that remind me of things that I would personally wear. Her outgoingness is what makes her looks more enjoyable than the typical casual LA look. Even though she has this edge to her, she is also very much like a chameleon. Her looks are constantly changing from edgy chic, to free-spirit, to LA casual, it's why I admire her style so much. She looks good in anything!


In real life, Jessica Stroup looks simply amazing when dressing up.  Here she is wearing (left to right) Badgley Mischka, Jill Stuart, and Pamella Roland.



Stay classy and fabulous darling fashionistas,

xo Jacqueline Valle

0 comments:

Post a Comment