Monday, February 21, 2011

Angelo Marani

Italian design fills a deep void in my heart. When Im sad, it makes me happy. When Im sick, it heals me. When Im bored, it entertains me. I just cannot get enough of those Italian designers that have such a rich culture that can be seen in each of the collections that brilliant country unveils. Though I must say my favorite Italian designer of all time [as of today, of course] is Angelo Marani.

Angelo Marani

He lives, works and creates each collection in Correggio, Italy, which is the city he grew up in. He uses quality craftsmanship in each design. There is never a detail left untouched by him. I love how he utilizes bright fabrics with abstract prints to create such intricate, and wearable designs. 








The fun collection bursts with personality and completely portrays me in a nutshell! I will forever love Angelo Marani!

Cortney Kaminski

0 comments:

Post a Comment