Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Betsey Johnson

Betsey Johnson
I’d have to admit that Betsey Johnson is one of my favorite designers. Although she’s more popularized and well known than other designers, who may have different talents that deserve an honorable mention, I absolutely love her. She discovered a way to bring elegance and beauty together with a youthful , girly charm. Ruffles, bows, patterns, flowers, and lace are only a few of the ways that Betsey glams up simple pieces as well ass glamorous ones. From shirts to dresses of all kinds to bathing suits and accessories, she never fails to disappoint the super feminine inspired crowd. Her pieces lean towards both vintage and modern sides of the spectrum, which gives her followers many options to choose from. I love the way she uses themes for her collections. I have always loved her nautical and animal print themes, as well as her continual use of sparkles and bright colors. I have many pieces of her jewelry that are always perfectly intricate, and her purses are not only cute, but last through the wear and tear of using them everyday. I know that I tried on many of her dresses for prom when I was in high school and always loved how pretty and proper they made me feel. Betsey Johnson never fails to surprise me with her eye for what’s both gorgeous and adorable at the same time!





You're Beautiful!
Ashley Rae

0 comments:

Post a Comment