Friday, February 18, 2011

Street Style - London Fashion Week

Hi guys,

Today was the first day of London Fashion week and it was very exciting to be hanging around Somerset House, catching up with friends, feeling inspired by the all the different amazing looks, taking pictures and meeting new people. (And indeed I met some really cool people today!)

Here are some of my favourite looks of LFW day one!

-Click on the image to enlarge.

Sandra, from 5 inch and up.
It was lovely to meet her. She has an amazing blog and she is really sweet and well stylish as we all know!

It was great to bump into Marian Kihogo, she looks great even though she just got back from NY fashion week.

Holly, from hollyheartmode.
She really gave me the inspiration to wear my still untouched Chanel hysteria lipstick and I loved her bag too.


Fashion blogger, Peony Lim.
Wearing a classic black blazer and a lovely leopard bag, she could not go wrong.

Natalie, from Charbon London.
She looks fab with this 70's inspired look (and I totally have recognized her necklace from one of my previous posts.)

Fashion designer, Star Hu.
Omg! her boots are to die for...


Fashion student, Caroline.
Also went for the dark lipstick trend with a very colourful outfit.


And shearling jackets were all over the place...

Hope you have enjoyed!

See you soon.
x

0 comments:

Post a Comment