Sunday, November 21, 2010

Zachary Quinto

Hello loves, I bring you a man's fashion perspective! :)

Meet Zachary Quinto (also known as Spock from the recent Star Trek movie, and Sylar from the show Heroes). He is not only celebrity eye-candy, but a model, my personal doppleganger, and fashion icon. From head to toe, Zach's always got a different look which is something I admire. I really like that he doesn't wear too many flashy things and keeps it simple, because that's how I dress. He has his rugged moments and his sharp moments, his sophisticated clothes and his casual clothes, and his smart looks and bad-boy looks. No matter what he looks like in any moment, he makes sure he looks good. Whether he be walking the red carpet or walking his dog, Zach should definitely be an example of how to properly dress for any guy.







Live Long and Prosper,
Noel Escobar

0 comments:

Post a Comment