Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Gwen Stefani

I’ve always thought Gwen Stefani is beyond cool. Not only do I love her unique songs, but I also admire her style. From her Harajuku and L.A.M.B. fashion lines to her own personal wardrobe, Gwen Stefani never fails to offer daring and creative style. I mean only Stefani could pull off six-inch platforms, kelly green flares and a bikini top so effortlessly. Stefani is famous for her bold looks such as animal prints, towering pumps, colorful hair, bright red lips and mix of striking patterns to name a few. But Stefani can also transform from wild to classy instantly. As much as I love her funky outfits, I also adore her polished looks of a-line dresses, flowing gowns and 1920s inspired updos. I truly admire Stefani’s confidence to stand out when so many people play it “safe” with fashion. 


Erin Kennedy


0 comments:

Post a Comment