Thursday, November 11, 2010

Ring ring - Skull

Hi guys,

Another 'ring' post today! For all the ring fanatics and skull lovers, I hope you guys are going to love this gorgeous little find ;-)

I'm in real trouble, because I am a huge skull lover. Therefore, I almost had a heart attack when I saw this amazing skull ring, which I am already obsessed with.
It's a newcomer to the Orah London website, another favourite site of mine. I have been a fan of their accessories for a long time and for all this time, I have always had a massive crush on the starfish collection but I must admit the skull ring totally took my breath away.

Come to mama!

skull ring
skull,ring

I really like the detail on the jaw joint, it's so cool, I just can't stop myself. Writing this one down on my Xmas list right now!

See you soon.
x

0 comments:

Post a Comment