Saturday, November 13, 2010

My rings... my precious!

Hi guys,

As this week I have dedicated most of my posts to rings, today I decided to share with you my collection.

Some rings are really old, I bought them in my teens and they still fit. Fitting is a huge problem for me since I have quite skinny fingers, which others politely call 'slender', so sizing is always a problem. Plus, ring makers don't seem to think of this and therefore it is actually quite difficult to find something that will fit me, I even have trouble with 'one size fits all'.

So I have a small but much loved collection. ♥

ysl vivienne westwood alexander mcqueen rings

Rings from: Brazil, Asos, Primark, H&M, Vivienne Westwood, Ydeltuyt, Portobello Market, Ebay, YSL, Monica Vinader, Galibardy and Alexander Mcqueen.

See you soon.
x

0 comments:

Post a Comment