Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Streetpepper

I admit that before this week’s fashion blog assignment, I had never followed a fashion blogger. Ever since fashion blogs have become a popular part of the fashion world, I have wanted to explore them. With this week’s assignment, I thought what better chance but now. I searched various fashion blogs, but one really stood out to me: Streetpepper. The blog shows pictures of models, fashion icons and everyday people’s street style in cities all over the world. By clicking on a photo, readers can see the brand and name of each accessory and piece of clothing. What I love about the blog is that it highlights people’s take on fashion throughout the world. The blog does a great job at showing the different styles we all have. Check out the blog at www.streetpepper.com

Have a happy turkey day!
Erin Kennedy




0 comments:

Post a Comment