Monday, November 15, 2010

Mary-Kate Olsen

 

This week, our lovely FJCers will be blogging about their favorite fashion icon. For me, its a no brainer. I have always loved MK. I think I can most relate to her in my fashion sense. I like quirky outfits, and wearing unique pieces. I love mixing and matching things and experimenting with different fabrics. Even in her hobo stage, I still loved what she wore, partly because I was in my hobo stage as well, which is kind of ironic. Her entire look is constantly changing, whether its a change in hair color or a change in outfits or jewelry, her look is consistent but always fresh.

If you had to pick an Olsen you could relate to, which would you be, Ashley or Mary-Kate.

Stay classy and fabulous darling fashionistas,

Jacqueline Valle

0 comments:

Post a Comment