Friday, April 1, 2011

This week I am going to write about someone whose style i absolutely LOVE - and envy!
Every time i see a picture of Vanessa Hudgens, i always fall in love with her outfit. I can't remember a time when I didn't.  

Vanessa Hudgens


Whenever Vanessa is on the red carpet, no one ever knows what to expect. At a recent premiere, she wore a floor length, conservative Jenny Packham dress after wearing a series of short, leg-baring dresses. She looks absolutely amazing in it. It was a different look than Young Hollywood usually goes for and she knocks it out of the park. My other favorite look was the white, long sleeved hippie mini dress. It was totally unexpected and had a WOW factor and most importantly, was something that was different. 

Even off the red carpet, I absolutely adore Vanessa's wardrobe. She always looks so stylish and young but puts her own twist on things. She likes to keep her street style simple but still very fashion forward. Here are a few of my favorite looks that really stuck out to me. 



All of these looks are completely different and all of them are simply amazing.
I am jealous just looking at them.

Overall, Vanessa has become a fashion force to be reckoned with. She has her own unique style unlike anybody else and that is what Fashion is all about.

Thanks for reading! Lauren Wells

0 comments:

Post a Comment