Monday, April 4, 2011

Harper's Bazaar!

April 2011


I was looking through this month’s edition of Harper’s Bazaar and began to look online and noticed something different that I never really noticed before. I love the way that Bazaar takes one special piece, a stunning shoe, a bag with a pop of color, or a textured jacket. They’re always so focused on trends and runway style that’s transferrable to be worn by the average woman. They have lists of tips for seasonal fashion, specific clothes to look out for, and trendy alerts to be aware of.
I clicked on Harper’s Bazaar online and saw “50 Chic Tips For Spring” so I decided to take a look. My favorite thing about these 50 tips is the variety of style choices. Subtle, earth toned platforms, classic vintage looks, and natural fabrics are a spring hit, as well as oversized color blocks, neon hues, loose drapes, and dramatic makeup are too. 
I would definitely go for the vintage side of the spectrum and the girly florals. I love the metallic eyeliner, bright pink, and shiny accessories already, so of course I’m going to keep it through spring!
This feature is pretty self explanatory, so you can check it out for yourself online if you click here. And as always, their magazine is great too. It’s a thick magazine with tons to look at, beauty tips, health articles, strict runway looks, and fashion you can try yourself. 
You’re Beautiful!
Ashley Rae

0 comments:

Post a Comment