Monday, April 11, 2011

House of Harlow 1960

 


One of my favorite jewelry designs I have to say is House of Harlow. This was a tough decision because I've been obsessed with jewelry since pretty much birth. While, I love upscale jewelry places like David Yurman and Harry Winston, I'll leave that to engagement rings for the future. I like pieces that have meaning and are different. Nicole Richie does a great job by mixing "bold and edgy pieces" with that native touch. Before moving to AZ it was hard to find turquoise jewelry but now its everywhere. Native American style pieces have been back for a bit with maxi's with gorgeous prints to jewelry like House of Harlow, it's hard to not want to go out and put feather's in your hair(an emerging trend last fall.) I might just wear my headpiece around for a bit. If you're into this trend, you can find some more of Richie's collection at singer22.com.

Stay classy and fabulous darling fashionistas,

Jacqueline Valle

0 comments:

Post a Comment