Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Jessie Williams

This is slightly embarrassing to admit, but as a fashionista I sadly leave jewelry out of the picture most of time. I just am always running late and my jewelry box is in the back of my room so when I am running out the door I never see the box, therefore I never usually wear any interesting pieces. But when I do want to wear some outrageous earrings I definitely love to throw on some Jessie Williams custom pieces. She custom makes each pair, so you always know every time you wear them no one else has the same earrings on! I love knowing I am wearing something that only I own! The earrings are super affordable too! These are fun to throw on to spice up any outfit and they totally make a statement! 





The earrings are available at www.edgeofurge.com :)

Feather you next time,

Cortney Kaminski

0 comments:

Post a Comment