Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Arizona State's New Look . . . A Hit?

It's Time! At least that is what I have heard everyone talking about the past week . . . but if you ask me it has been time for some new sports gear! Today at 2pm ASU held a press conference to unveil their new and improved uniforms, plus a redesigned pitchfork. Excitement and anxiety has been building for weeks, culminating this afternoon in a televised event that drew the attention of all sports fans across the nation. Here are some of my favorites:







Personally, I love the new font they created! I think it is simple and legible, but the points of all the letters are just enough creativity to make it unique. I also really like all the black that is included in each of the sports. But the best part is the fading numbers. They fade from yellow to white [you can see it some in the top picture]. The only thing I would change about the new uniforms would be the pitchfork. I don't really care for the gold edging, it reminds me of a torch in a way . . . But I do have to say that these uniforms are very professional looking and will totally help our teams become number one!!!

What are your feelings on the revamping?

Cortney Kaminski

0 comments:

Post a Comment