Friday, April 1, 2011

Statement Sandals

 As the weather in Arizona keeps getting closer to its typical scorching summer heat, I have been scrambling to find new pieces for my summer wardrobe. Right now I am obsessing over accessories, they can add to a simple spring/summer look of last season and bring your favorite outfit from last year up to date. Hats, bracelets and scarves have been my choice highlights to my outfits recently, but now I have decided to move south of my accessory initiative and collect a couple of outlandishly-sexy-sandals for steamy styles.



Mid-Calf Gladiator Sandals!!


These Lace-Up Gladiator Flats are perfect for a simple summer outfit!


They look dazzling with a solid-color dress or can add to jean shorts and a tank.


These sandals are a great a addition to a summer outfit. I must stress though, be very wary about what you pair with sandals as bold as these. I personally would wear them with a casual dress or shorts and a basic tank. These sandals are from Victoria's Secret if you ladies are looking to be little daring.
Katie Mykleseth

0 comments:

Post a Comment