Monday, April 11, 2011

Juicy Couture Charm Bracelets

It’s no lie that my favorite jewelry comes from Tiffany and Co., but I also love the whimsical touch that Juicy Couture puts to all of their products, including their jewelry. Much like Tiffany, Juicy has a line of charms to add to their bracelets, and some of them are absolutely adorable! They have the classic jeweled crown and Juicy dog that we’re all used to seeing, but they also have random designs too. Their selection is huge, great to match with any holiday or occasion, birthday charms, animals, girly makeup and accessory charms, and everything in between. I honestly love these. They remind me of charm bracelets from when I was a little girl, but with a little more flare. And of course, Juicy adds the same feel to their necklaces, other bracelets, and accessories of the like as well. 




You're Beautiful! Ashley Rae

1 comments:

hiryer said...

It’s no lie that my favorite jewelry comes from Tiffany and Co., but I also love the whimsical touch that Juicy Couture Outlet puts to all of their products, including their jewelry. Much like Tiffany, Juicy has a line of charms to add to their bracelets, and some of them are absolutely adorable!

Post a Comment