Monday, April 4, 2011

Glamour guys and gals

My favorite magazine is Glamour, I think it is the perfect mix of real news, fashion news, and beauty tips. I always love the "Hey it's OK!" sections and my roommate and I post them on our door so we see them when we leave day. The april issue was the "Most Glam" issue and featured Kate Winslet as the cover girl, who has won most glamourous woman for the third year in a row.
The magazine also features different categories such as the "New Guard" which is what readers voted as the top 20 up- and- coming A-listers. The list included Taylor swift, Emma Stone,Rachel Bilson, Zoe Salada, Leighton Meester, Chanel Iman, Rihanna, Dakota Fanning as number two and Blake Lively as number one.
"Most glam couples" was another category and it included, David and Victoria Beckham, Jay- Z and Beyonce, EMily Blunt and John Krasinski, and in the number one slot was none other that Prince William and Kate Middelton.
The final category was "Most glam leading men" which included Justin Timberlake,Leo DiCaprio, Johnny Depp, Bradley Cooper, Ryan Gosling, Channning Tatum, James FRanco, Usher, Zac Efron, and Jake Gyllenhaal as the number man.

This list is something that I think many of us look forward to and this year did not disappoint! My dream job would be to work for this magazine so maybe someday I will be able to blog about this on the Glamour website. Congrats to all the winners!

XOXO,
Brittany


0 comments:

Post a Comment