Thursday, April 14, 2011

New in my wardrobe

Hi guys,

Today some pictures of what's new in my wardrobe! Come and have the first peep...

The last couple of weeks I have been tempted by the sales and also by the sun, the weather is getting warmer and so some new things for Spring/Summer were needed.

-Click on the picture to enlarge.

From Jigsaw, I got this lovely trilby hat. I really loved it because of it's bi-colour black and brown ribbon and I also had my eye on this heavily studded belt for a while so I just had to get it too. It's already one of my favourite's in my belt collection.


From H&M, I bought a couple of druzy rings! They are pretty cool and they come in 2 different colours, brown and peach. As you can see I could not resist and got both. Adding to my basket a couple of plimsolls, I was looking for something simple and cheap to wear for Summer, I must say I have never worn a pair of plimsolls before, although I have not gone out with them yet they seem to be very comfortable. (Let's hope they are.)

From Topshop, I bought stuff that was on the sale. So, I was over the moon when I found the Navajo poncho (on the floor) but looking brand new and I managed to find a cute skull tshirt too. It's my third Navajo poncho I know but I could not resist in a new colour!

See you soon.
x

0 comments:

Post a Comment