Sunday, December 19, 2010

Street Style

Street Style

Fridays @ Portobello

... Some cool people around town.

- Click on the image to enlarge.


Lilliana, near Portobello Road.
Graciously combined a floral dress with a cool black leather jacket and a lovely Jimmy Choo bag. Her sunglasses are also very cool.

Paola, near Portobello Road.
She look so funky with all the layering, I love her furry boots going hand in hand with a faux fur coat topped off with a Chanel bag.
Paola and Lilliana are sisters (can you tell?) and I had much fun talking to them. Un grande bacio, girlies!


?, in Mayfair.
She looked amazing but it was so cold and rainy that I forgot to ask her name...
Anyways, speaking of fur ... this is the most amazing skirt I have seen! Fantastically combined with a pair of Louboutin and a classic Chanel 2.55. A very fierce and elegant look! I love it.

Sari, on Portobello Market.
In a soft 'Lolita' style, she looks like a doll with lovely hair and punk platform boots.

Fiona, in Mayfair.
Another fantastically cute and well layered look. The white chiffon dress is soft but combined with winter touches, like the high knee socks and the Russian hat, works really well. I love the fact that her Mulberry is bright pink and breaks everything up.

Shinya, at Piccadilly.
He looks so cool, I love how he styled this outfit and the attention he's paid to detail. Plus I really like his tie.

Alix, on Portobello Road.
I was so jealous of her perfect fringe! She' s wearing a lovely leopard print coat, combined with a pair of Creepers on the same print. Grrrr!

See you soon.
x

0 comments:

Post a Comment