Saturday, December 4, 2010

Sheepskin jacket

Hi guys,

I hope you all have been well, coping with the cold weather. It's been freezing in London and we even had some snowy days. Therefore, I am taking some pictures indoors.
Today I need your help! Yes, that's right, I would like to know what you think.

I need your opinion about this cute sheepskin jacket, I bought at the Portobello Market about 2 years ago. It was a little bit dirty when I got it, so I sent it to the dry cleaners straight away, which made the fur ever so soft and smelling lovely. I have worn it a very few times ever since. The problem I have with it is that I find it slightly shorter than I wish. I think if it had an extra inch to it, it would have been perfect.

Anyway, question number one is, HOW do you think I should wear it? I see loads of fashionistas with their 'big bird' jackets but I don't know if this style actually suits me.

This is how I would normally wear it...


I really like it's colour and I normally wear it like this, inside out. With the fur on the inside, it's just so much cosier and a tighter fit as well.
sheepskin jacket


But sometimes, I wonder if I should reverse it and wear it like this?
sheepskin jacket


Secondly, should I even keep this jacket? I am thinking of flogging it...

Thoughts please!

I was wearing: Knit: Topshop, Belt: Whistles, Jeans: Firetrap, Wedges: Zara.

See you soon.
x

0 comments:

Post a Comment