Saturday, December 11, 2010

B is for Balenciaga bag!

Hi guys,



A colourful outfit post today. A nice mixture of purples, pinks and blues to brighten up my winter look. Thank goodness is not as cold as it was last week, I could enjoy myself just wearing a few layers again.



I'm so excited as my Christmas present has arrived earlier this year... I couldn't believe on this surprise, I got a Balenciaga bag!

I've been dreaming with one for a while and I could not believe that I actually managed to get it, on a very special sale.

It's called Giant Arena Ponpom, in Maldives, which is a beautiful summery colour, almost an aquamarine colour.



balenciaga bag



balenciaga bag



I really like the fact this is a big bag, easy to carry everything I need plus my camera. Wearing it sideways is so practical too, I haven't been hands free in a while. I am loving it!



alexander mcqueen scarf



whistles cardigan


Anyways, I think this is me done for Christmas! Laughs... I wish there was more. I still have my eye on so many things, Asos and Topshop websites kept me awake until late last night, I wish I could win the lottery!



Today I was wearing: Coat: Primark, Cardigan: Whistles, Jumper: From the Charity shop, Scarf: Alexander Mcqueen, Bag: Balenciaga, Belt: from Portobello Market, Boots: Dune.



See you soon.

x

0 comments:

Post a Comment