Tuesday, December 21, 2010

The big freeze

Hi guys,



So c-o-l-d! We are under sub-zero temperatures and it's been snowing quite a bit in London, so I went out wearing my wellington boots, the best thing to brave the snow and eventually the slush. I am wearing so many layers, 2 pairs of tights and thick woollen cream socks which are so cute with pom pom on them, perfect with the wellingtons because they keep my feet so warm as well as helping the boots to fit better on my feet.



I find funny (and I didn't believe when I was told) but tights layered together are warmer then a pair of jeans, so on the coldest days I'll probably wear a skirt or when the weather becomes really bad, I would go for my ski trousers. Mixing red, black and cream this is a cosy outfit and I must say this Navajo jacket is really warm, I can't get enough of it now.







aztec navajo coat



Wearing: Coat: Zara, Belt, Snood and Wellington boots: Primark, Skirt: Gap, Bag, Coccinelle, Woollen Socks; Xmas gift.



Keep warm and see you soon.

x

0 comments:

Post a Comment