Thursday, December 16, 2010

Farrah Fawcett Barbie.

Hey guys,

I hope you all have been keeping well and warm! Sorry for the lack of posting lately but I wasn't very well this week, I had another bad cold and didn't have much energy to do anything. Thank God, I am feeling like myself again and I am ready to blog!

In a total revival of the 70's, Mattel has now created one it's most iconic and beautiful Barbie dolls ever. I'm sure you will recognize that gorgeous smile and THE flicked hair style that was a huge trademark of this angel.

You have guessed... is the Barbie Farrah Fawcett! In the very same pose of the famous poster that sold over 12 million copies. This fantastic doll was a prototype and there was only one for sale, (which probably has been sold) for $1,500. There is no reason to despair if you are a collector, the doll is due to be released some time in the Fall 2011.

It's a little rich girl's dream but I would love to have one!

See you soon.
x

0 comments:

Post a Comment