Thursday, December 23, 2010

Merry Christmas! With my special Xmas cards


MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

FELIZ NATAL!

Well, we are almost there, so I hope you all have a wonderful and peaceful time during the festivity.
I'm sharing with you, some of the Christmas cards I have 'made'. They are pictures that I have taken from some of the nicest and cutest decorations and shop windows around town. I love London when all the Xmas lights are all lit, I hope you can get a little feel of it too!


I got excited with the idea and ended up turning this fabulous Barbie Xmas tree picture into a 'card'. I loved it so much that I actually have sent it all my friends! They just know, it's so ME!


The gorgeous light decoration from Selfridges at night.


Wooden soldiers in front of Paul Smith on Westbourne Grove, could not be any more Christmasy.
Ho, Ho, Ho...

x

0 comments:

Post a Comment