Friday, December 10, 2010

Issey Miyake London shop - Bond Street

Hi guys,

I hope you have been well. I'm adding some new features to the blog... shop windows!!!
I love to do some window shopping, especially around Bond Street or Knightsbridge where you get the poshest shops in town. This week whilst walking out and about with my camera, I managed to take loads of cool pictures. It's been to cold for street style pictures at the moment... everyone is so wrapped up that sometimes it is hard to capture the outfits, but I have some really cool looks coming soon, so stay tuned.

Anyways, for now I'll leave you guys with a view of the Issey Miyake shop in Bond Street! One of my favourites too!

- Click on the image to enlarge.

Issey-Miyake-shop-London-window
Those dresses on the main window are so creative!

Issey-miyake-poncho
I got my eye on the black and pink poncho for sure.

Issey-miyake-pleats-please-dress-skirt

Issey-Miyake-silver-designer-fashion-amazing-bags
The bags are so cool, I love the material they are made of. Another addition to my list.





More pleats please!


How gorgeous is this bubble scarf?






I hope you have enjoyed it!

See you soon.
x

0 comments:

Post a Comment