Sunday, January 24, 2010

Underwear/ Outwear outfit

Hello folks,



Yeah, today's outfit is a relaxed and cool combination. I was very much inspired by underwear worn as outwear, a promising hit for the next season and also inspired by some of my previous posts.(1 picture, Quick and sexy inspiration).



I felt feminine and comfortable, I had this felling of almost just leaving my bed and with no much effort leaving home to work... (of course, that is not true) but it felt that way.



The fun part for me, was to combine these gorgeous silk, rosy, ever so feminine and ladylike pieces with a modern pair of slate grey cotton harem pants, which have a cool, almost pyjama feel. Just teamed it up with some cute shoes and bag in nude, with a good mix of jewellery. Unbrushed hair on a bun to complete the look and ready to go.



underwear outwear,underwear outwear



harem pants luella bag

This gorgeous Luella bag was an amazing find from a charity shop. It was only £8!

It's made of the most amazing soft leather.



underwear outwear

I love this silk bed jacket, not only because it looks like a vintage piece but also because it's just so cosy and padded on the inside, a little luxury.



bed jacket outfit

Mixing up all my jewellery again...



underwear outwear



Bed to work, work to bed... I think it works don't you?



Silk bed jacket: Aloe, Silk camisole: from charity shop, Harem pants: Zara, Shoes: Topshop, Bag. Luella.



See you soon.

x

0 comments:

Post a Comment