Monday, January 18, 2010

New Coat, old shoes

Hi everyone,



Today on my outfit post I am wearing my new coat, which is Vivienne Westwood and I got as a Xmas present from my beloved!



I am ever so thankful because it's an amazing gift and I totally loved it! First of all, the colour is so cool, in a gorgeous, rich petrol blue. Spot on for me, because I love colourful coats. It's nice and uplifting to wear something different on the grey and cloudy days and it's also cool change from the normal winter dark colours.



The fantastic feature of this coat is the extreme structured shoulder, I am sure it's early days and the shoulders are still pointing high to the sky, strongly... A big futurist look and therefore, this coat is making me feel (a bit) like the character 'Rachel', the android lady from 'Bladerunner'.

This must be the reason why I love it so much! 'Bladerunner' is my favourite film all times. Maybe, we just need some acid rain to complete the look.



vivienne westwood



vivienne westwood

(Looking like a ghost, gosh!)



Teamed up with some old boots... in a blue and purple day!

purple boots



Coat: Vivienne Westwood, Bag: From Florence, Leggings: Primark, Shoes: Vintage from Beyond Retro.



See you soon.

x

0 comments:

Post a Comment